If you use vSphere in a professional environment, you’ll know that without automation, you’ll soon struggle to meet the demands of increasing workloads and deployments. However, basic automation via pre-defined scripts will only get you so far. To take things to the next level you need to dive deeper!
How to Become a PowerCLI Superhero: 5 Use-Cases to get Started is an upcoming webinar from Altaro, that will equip you with the foundations required to start your journey to becoming a PowerCLI Superhero!
The free event will be presented by two highly qualified VMware vExperts Andy Syrewicze and Xavier Avrillier. They will demonstrate 5 powerful PowerCLI use-cases that you can use straight away to see instant results and enable you to develop your automation skillset. The 5 use-cases covered are:
- How to install PowerCLI on Linux OSs
- How to test PowerCLI Cmdlets and scripts without impacting your production environment
- How to generate automated HTML reports on your infrastructure
- How to integrate vSphere automation efforts with 3rd party software
- How to build your own powerful deployment tool
In addition to this, all registrations will also receive a free copy of the 100+ eBook PowerCLI: The Aspiring Automator’s Guide – written by webinar co-host Xavier Avrillier himself!